We are mini kin
In line with the Government requirement, a COVID-19 risk assessment has been carried out by the owner of Mini Kin, Amanda Jones prior to opening.
Please do not come to the salon or shop if you or anyone in your family is showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus:
For us to open safely and to enable social distancing to be observed, we are limiting the number of customers in the shop at any time. Clear floor markers will help to guide you and a one-way system will be in place. With a hand sanitising point on entry and similar points throughout the shop, we want to make your shopping experience as safe as we can.
We will regularly spray the door handle, the card payment machine, front desk and all touch points with disinfectant spray.
Items for refund or exchange will be labelled with the date we receive them, bagged and then placed into quarantine for 72 hours. After this we will return the items onto the shop floor.
As always, all of us here at Mini Kin are committed to providing the best and safest customer service at all times. Please speak to us if you have any questions or concerns and we will do our best to help.
As a salon, we already follow excellent hygiene standards that you would expect.
Customer and staff safety is paramount more so than ever during this time and we would like to reassure you with the additional precautions we have introduced:
- Haircuts are by appointment only;
- Please arrive at the agreed appointment time, as our waiting area is not in use;
- We ask that only one parent accompanies the child for the appointment, where possible;
- Your hairdresser will be wearing a face visor and mask;
- We have a supply of disposable paper masks for children over 5 years;
- You will be asked to wear a mask if you need to come into the salon area with your child;
- The children’s books and toys have been removed from the salon, you are welcome to bring a toy from home;
- The middle chair in our salon will not be in use so that we can maintain the appropriate distance between our young clients, their adult and our hairdressers in their own “bubble”;
- There will be ten minute gaps between one client and the next for us to fully to sanitise the area and the hairdresser’s tools;
- Towels, as always, are single use and washed at 60o;
- Either a disposable gown or single use gown washed at 60o will be used;
- We wash our hands regularly and we ask clients to wash their hands too or to use the hand sanitiser provided.
Thank you for you support and understanding from all of us here at Mini Kin.