In line with the Government requirement, a COVID-19 risk assessment has been reviewed and updated by the owner of Mini Kin, Amanda Jones.
Please do not come to the salon or shop if you or anyone in your family is showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus:
- A recent onset or a new and continuous cough;
- A high temperature;
- A loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell.
15% OFF ALL CHILDREN’S HAIRCUTS | TUESDAY – THURSDAY 11.30AM – 3.10PM*
As a salon, we already follow excellent hygiene standards that you would expect.
Customer and staff safety is paramount and we would like to reassure you that we will continue with the following precautions in the salon:
- Your hairdresser will be wearing a face covering and we would encourage anyone over the age of 11 to wear one too;
- Between one client and the next we fully sanitise the area, the hairdresser’s tools and any toys used;
- Towels, as always, are single use and washed at 60o;
- Either a disposable gown or single use gown washed at 60o will be used;
- We wash our hands regularly and we ask that clients wash their hands too or use the hand sanitiser provided.
Thank you for you support and understanding from all of us here at Mini Kin.